Thursday 26 February 2009

sexy smoking???? :S

Everyone knows the risks that smoking causes, yet still millions of people choose to do it worldwide. But why? We focused on the attractiveness of smoking specifically and used a certain number of case studies to show examples of this. Personally I can’t see how smoking a cigarette, which makes a persons breath and clothes smell bad can be considered sexy, I myself find it completely the opposite of sexy. However it was interesting to experience different views of other people on why they disagreed with my personal opinion. The shape, and the manner of which the cigarette is inhaled and obviously the person smoking the cigarette all influences how 'sexy' smoking can be. Do they also find the large warning message on the cigarette packet sexy :S? I’m guessing not. I appreciate that many people are going to strongly disagree with what I am saying here, but as I see it its unclean and a waste of money to damage a persons health. But that is just my opinion at the end of the day.
But if you disagree with me, you will enjoy this link:
http://www.1sexysmoking.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment