Friday 1 May 2009

comment following Zoe Cox' oppinion on public display of affection

I completely agree with what you have said here, there is no harm in holding hands or kissing your partner in public, me and my girlfriend do it all the time. But like you said, when it comes to the tonsil tennis it really isn’t something you want to witness if you are out and about in public. I will admit I have occasionally been guilty of this when I’m with my girlfriend, but that’s only if we are in a bar in town, slightly tipsy, and looking forward to bedtime.... seriously though, I agree that there is a time and a place. I agree with what you said regarding trying to eat in the presence of a couple being a bit too lovey in public, it is a put off, and I guess couples should have more respect in that sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment