Sunday 3 May 2009

plastic surgery

I have mixed opinions on this subject; I think it it wrong that people would want to modify their body in such a way. I think people who do this are insecure and in some cases pathetic. I think when celebrities are constantly modifying their body so as other people can find them more attractive, that it’s just a waste of time and money, and I wouldn’t support someone I knew if they decided to go for it. however I must also accept that a persons body is their own, and in my tattoo blog I said that it is up to me what I do with my own body, and that if other people have a problem they can mind their own business. Maybe I should just mind my own business with this then, as it’s not my problem. But I can’t change my feelings, I think it’s stupid.
Here is a link to show the WORST results from plastic surgery:
http://www.topsocialite.com/the-15-worst-celebrity-plastic-surgery-disasters-you-will-ever-see/

No comments:

Post a Comment